What components are required for temperature monitoring?
- CORIS Temperature Probe — There are two types:
- CORIS Extreme Temperature Sensor (ETS), with one or two thin wire temperature probes for LN2 tanks, -80°C freezers, -20°C freezers or +4°C refrigerators
- CORIS TH-L combination temperature and humidity sensor for -25°C to +50°C devices (-20°C freezers, +4°C refrigerators and +37°C incubators)
- CORIS Gateway — A module that receives wireless transmissions from ETS modules and TH-L sensors and forwards the readings to the CORIS cloud-based servers. The temperature readings are analyzed and stored in the CORIS servers.
- Phone, Tablet or Computer — Web-based device to access the CORIS servers to see, graph or download temperature readings as well as to receive alerts.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!