Temperature Monitoring Designed to Serve Many Industries
While the CORIS temperature monitoring system first found its use in the life sciences — and continues to serve this industry — we’ve seen the value our system brings to many other industries, too. In combination with additional monitoring technologies that complement its use, our wireless temperature monitoring system helps a wide range of industries maintain on-site safety and compliance.
- Monitor temperatures in cold storage appliances, including LN2 tanks and dewars, -80°, -40°, and -20° freezers, +4° refrigerators, and +37° incubators
- Monitor blood and blood component storage temperatures
- Get real-time alert notifications of temperature excursions
- Receive automated temperature reports that can be submitted to regulatory parties
- Battery-operated sensors for flexible/short-term deployments
- Excellent low-frequency wireless signals penetrate concrete, rebar, cinder block, etc.
- Monitor temperature and relative humidity at key locations within construction site
- Monitor interior temperature during winter construction to prevent frozen pipes
- Monitor the temperature and relative humidity inside display cases and storage areas
- Leak detection in basements
- Water level detection in sump pits and elevator shafts
- Door open sensors for storage rooms
- Monitor long-term storage freezers for biological samples (LN2, -80℃, -20℃, etc.) of plant and animal specimens
FOOD / BEVERAGE
- Monitor temperature and humidity for vegetables in refrigerated warehouses and walk-in coolers
- Monitor fresh and processed meat storage temperatures
- Monitor high-value menu items on days no one is around
- Automatically submit temperature histories to the FDA and other food safety agencies
- Automatically notify repair vendors of indicative failure
- Monitor the temperatures of vaccines and medications at central pharmacies
- Monitor temperatures in nursing station medication dispensaries
- Monitor temperatures in cafeteria refrigerators and freezers
- Continuously monitor the temperatures during transit
- Real-time high-temperature alert notifications to driver, sender, and recipient
- Automated reporting of temperatures at origin, destination, and during transit
- Ensures compliance in alignment with CDC regulations and best practices
A Temperature Monitoring System That Goes to Work for You
Temperature failures can happen at any time, while manual temperature checks may only occur once a day. With a remote temperature monitoring system from CORIS, you can bridge this gap and account for issues as they occur — from any location. Real-time wireless sensor alerts, customized to your needs, empower you to minimize costly risks in your environment while staying focused on your core operations.
Did you know?
Did you know?
What Sets Our Solution Apart
From Other Options in the Market
We Pair High-End Technology with a Commitment to Service
We pride ourselves as much on our remote temperature monitoring system as we do on support. While we’re readily available to help you understand the intricacies of our system and assist with the installation, we also make it a point to promptly address client service requests. Let’s say a power outage occurs due to high winds and your CORIS temperature monitoring system goes offline, or you’re faced with a disaster like a tornado, hurricane, or fire. We have experience dealing with these emergencies, identifying creative solutions fast to restore operations — with the added benefit of available internal battery packs to store temperature data when power is interrupted.